Call for Price
- Available In High Group Configuration
- OUG01: Lever Taps
- OUG02: Element Upgrade to 4500w
- OUG07: No Heat Steam Arms
- Functionality: Volumetric/Semi Auto Control
- Power Requirements: Single Phase (3 Phase on Request)
- Maximum Installed Power: 15 amps
- Boiler Size: 11.5 ltr
- Boiler Composition: 99.9% Pure Copper
- Automatic Boiler Filling: Yes
- Manual Boiler Filling: No
- Heating Element Power: 3050 watts
- Hot Water Outlets: 1
- Steam Outlets: 2
- Steam Pressure Gauge: Yes
- Pump Type: Rotary
- Pump Capacity: 200 ltr/hour
- Standards Compliance: CE
- Pump Pressure Gauge: Yes
The RUGGERO was designed by John Slade in 2005 as a tribute to his father in law, Henry Rogers.
Henry, known to his clients as Rodg, made espresso machines his life and livelihood. He had a long history in the coffee industry as he was one of the first espresso service technicians in Melbourne. Henry introduced John into the industry and shared his wealth of knowledge of espresso machines. John, in turn, shared his passion with his son, Paul, who today is the proud owner of Disave Espresso Equipment Suppliers. The RUGGERO was born from the nickname Rodg that is of Italian origin and comes from the name Roger.
The ALFA Ruggero is our latest addition to this exclusive range of customized machines. With it’s curvy body and unique shape it is sure to make a bold statement in any cafe.
Automatic espresso coffee machine with 2 groups, electronic switchboard to control the coffee dosages volumetrically and manual override group switch per group. Automatic water filling, copper boiler with 11.5 litres capacity with heat exchanger per group. Two steam taps (stainless steel) and one hot water tap.
Custom hand built machine to order, your color, your sign. Comes standard with the ALFA light box sign, color must be selected when ordered. Body can be painted in any automotive paint color available in Australia.
|Dimensions||77 × 64 × 57 cm|